Friday, November 21, 2014

Day 2 - Can I make it through the night

Vitals/Stats

7:30am -
274 sugar - fasting
161.8 weight
Mood: frustrated because of m&ms - what's wrong with me.  Do I enjoy killing myself over sugar

Took metformin, glipcize ER, bp pill, cholesterol pill, liver pills.  Boiled bark ad tea stems for 'renal' tea.  Love the tea, but something is giving me the runs.

9:30
Breakfast with my friend Sarah.  Dropped off Cuenca Bitches stuff.  Raising money for the pups.
Scrambed eggs with veggies and ham.  Her dog Lizzie (min-pin) helped eat the eggs (sat perfectly In return for eggs!) and her hubby ate my white bread (no sitting)

Walked for 45 minutes in search for a bank and quilt for bed.  Found both.

2:30
Lunch - a ham and cheese sandwich with lots of lettuce and tomato

I'm tired, but cleaned the house rather than sleep.  It's 3:30 and I already want to go to bed. Not unhappy, just draggy.

I can't say I'm dreaming of strawberry cake - but I would be if I was sleeping.

4:30 Eat  as much thai salad as is humanely possible to eat. Thousands of bunnies couldn't out some.  Peanut and soy sauce. REALLY.  I'm so full that I feel like I'll explode.

Reminds me this children's book, Georgie the Pig,  I used to read that book all the time.  It's about  a pig that eats so many donuts that he explodes.  Who writes something like that for children to read. But I have to admit I loved that book.

Now I want donuts.

8:30pm - still want a snack - damn it!   I eat 4 slices of ham - 2 rolled up with cheese and 2 no cheese.

10:30 - after watching Galapagos - the arrival of Satan about a murder on Felano(?) Island I was hyped up to take 1/2 of an ambien.  I turned off the TV and listened to the trucks roar by and gave up trying to sleep over them   I even have a sound machine but that doesn't come close to matching the sounds of motorcycles driving, what seems like, right through my living room.  So no, I can't make it through the night without eating.

I go into my other room and can fall asleep easily.  But I miss being in bed with the dogs and Row.  But it's like I've slipped into sleep heaven as soon as I lay down in the private room.

But I still could use some donuts.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home